WCACC MEMBERS MAKE GREAT CONNECTIONS.
- Extensive Networking – Grow your pipeline of new customers and connections to other business leaders at regular monthly WCACC events
- Marketing & Advertising – Enhance your exposure through the WCACC newsletter, WCACC website business directory, Social Media and joint advertising and promotion opportunities
- Advocacy – The WCACC is a City of Chicago Delegate Agency and sole service provider for Greektown SSA #16. As such, we are charged by the City to assist new and existing businesses thrive and help them take advantage of the City services and incentives. We can improve your access to public officials, city services and a pro-business voice.
- Access to Group Purchasing Savings – Improve your bottom line through group purchasing programs that give your dollar more purchasing power
- Business Training – Broaden your expertise and the expertise of your employees
- An Ambassador – an existing member to make important introductions to key members and help you take advantage of the opportunities of WCACC membership
- Introduction of you and your business in the WCACC newsletter and a spotlight of you and your business at a membership luncheon
- Discounted admission to WCA's West Wednesdays Networking event and luncheons.
- Weekly Newsletter - we publish weekly key news and information about members, development, events and important news.
- Affordable Marketing & Promotion - enhance your exposure through advertising, social media and promotions.
- Business Referrals - WCACC receives call from consumers and businesses asking for information and referrals. Only members are highly recommended.
Sustaining $1200 - Any individual or organization that provides exceptional support and participation to the West Central Association.
Board $660 - Any individual or organization who owns, manages, or represents property or business in the West Central Area who serves as a Member of the Board of Directors.
Developer $550 - Any individual or business involved in developing property in the West Central area as an investor or developer.
Regular $330 - Any individual or organization who owns, manages or represents property or business in the West Central Area.
Associate $330 - Any business or organization located outside of the West Central area that would like to work with or do business with the companies and organizations in the West Central area.
Other $165 - Sole Professionals, Not-for-profit Associations.